Islander introduces Heart Beat survey
|A rose is a rose is a rose. Is it perfect for Valentine's Day? Islander Photo: File|
The Christmas holiday has passed. The new year has been ushered in. So now, yes, love is in the air.
With Valentine’s Day approaching - in less than a month - The Islander newspaper invites readers to participate in its first annual Heart Beat survey taking Islanders’ pulse on affairs of the heart.
Please take a moment to complete our survey and return the form by noon on Thursday, Jan. 31, to The Islander, 5404 Marina Drive, Holmes Beach FL 34217 or 866-362-9821 (fax).
- Favorite love song:
- Silliest love song:
- Most romantic spot on Anna Maria Island:
- Most romantic time of day on the Island:
- Favorite romantic film:
- Most romantic film line:
- Most romantic film couple:
- Least romantic film couple:
- Most romantic TV couple:
- Least romantic TV couple:
- Most romantic era:
- Sexiest era:
- Most romantic line of poetry:
- Most romantic literature:
- Best Valentine’s Day gift:
- Most romantic dish/meal:
- Favorite Valentine’s Day message:
- Most romantic gesture:
- More romantic - Flowers or jewelry:
- Chocolate or wine:
- Best date spot:
If you’d like to tell us who you are:
Watch for survey results in the Feb. 6 issue of The Islander.