• Oct. 15, 100 block of South Bay Boulevard, information. Two apparently intoxicated people were told to leave Bayfest.
• Oct. 18, 100 block of Crescent Drive, information. A homeowner who recently returned after a long vacation received a water bill for $1,800. A typical monthly bill is $25.
• Oct. 21, 200 block of Lakeview Drive, vandalism. A residence and automobile were vandalized with mustard, eggs, hot dogs and toilet paper.
• No new reports.
• Oct. 16, 5800 block of Marina Drive, theft. A youth reported a bicycle, valued at $200, was taken while he was at the skate park.
• Oct. 17, Ambassador Lane, domestic disturbance. An officer responded to a report of two people fighting. He issued warnings.
• Oct. 18, 600 block of Foxworth Lane, possible attempted burglary. Police responded to a residence, where there were signs of an attempted break-in, but there was no indication of property stolen.
• Oct. 18, 200 block of 77th Street, theft. Resident reported the theft of several yard items, and complained that a neighbor was holding weekly rummage sales in violation of a city ordinance, and another neighbor allowed a dog to defecate in her yard, also in violation of a city ordinance.
• Oct. 19, 300 block of 63rd Street, noise. Officer responded to loud music from an apartment.
• Oct. 20, 5300 block of Gulf Drive. Police responded to the beach access, where a dog and its owners had entered the beach, and informed the dog-walkers that domestic animals are prohibited there.
• Oct. 20, 6500 block of Gulf Drive. Police found a small gray-and-white terrier running in the road.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the Bradenton Beach and Holmes Beach police departments and the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office as of Oct. 22.