• 100 block of Crescent Drive, burglary. The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a break-in to a home where about $100 in damage was reported.
• Nov. 2, 400 block of Second St., domestic dispute. Bradenton Beach Police Department responded to a report of a domestic disturbance in which a man and women were arguing. The woman was arrested on a domestic battery offense.
• Nov. 13, 2400 block of Avenue C, theft. A woman reported that her son stole her bank checks and cashed checks valued at $140 at a Bradenton bank. The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office will investigate for possible fraud.
• Nov. 19, 5800 block of Marina Drive, vandalism. Holmes Beach Police Department responded to a report of vandalism at the comfort station near the skate park and soccer field where someone used a rock to destroy the toilet in the men’s rest room.
• Nov. 19, 100 block of 39th Street, burglary. HBPD responded to a report of a burglary at an accommodation property. A woman was seen leaving the pool area of the property. Several units appeared to have been accessed, including one where an unmade bed was found.
• Nov. 19, 100 block of 75th Street, burglary. The residents of a home returned from an outing to find someone stole a bucket of coins, two Japanese swords, a laptop computer, jewelry, sculptures and posters.
• Nov. 20, 2000 block of 51st Street, driving without a license. A man stopped for a routine traffic violation was found to be without a valid license.
• Nov. 22, 5400 block of Marina Drive, disturbance. A man reported being harassed and pushed by another man at D.Coy Ducks. Both men left the bar separately, and one was told not to return.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the Bradenton Beach and Holmes Beach police departments and the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office as of Nov. 24.