• Dec. 14, 100 block of Pine Avenue, found property. The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office responded to a report from a retired U.S. Navy officer who found an unexploded marine locator — a flare — on the beach that MCSO suspects was used for Coast Guard training. The item was picked up.
• Dec. 11, 200 block of Gulf Drive South, theft. Bradenton Beach Police Department investigated the theft of a windshield from a club cart parked at Coquina Beach. A Manatee County employee returned to his vehicle and noticed the Plexiglass windshield, measuring about 4 feet by 4 feet, was missing.
• Dec. 13, 100 block of Seventh Street North, domestic battery. Law enforcement officers responded to an early morning complaint about an argument between a man and a woman. The man faces a domestic battery charge.
• Dec. 10, 5500 block of Gulf Drive, driving on a suspended license. A Holmes Beach Police Department officer stopped a motorcyclist known to have had his license suspended and made an arrest.
• Dec. 11, 5200 block of Gulf Drive, criminal mischief. HBPD responded to a complaint of juveniles riding in a Jeep throwing objects at other vehicles.
• Dec. 12, 5300 block of Gulf Drive, disturbance. HBPD responded a tavern to help prevent an intoxicated woman from driving home. The officer gave her a ride.
• Dec. 12, 200 block of 77th Street, disturbance. HBPD responded to a complaint from a man who said his roommate came home drunk, and then, after a disagreement over alcohol consumption, broke windows at the front of the residence. Later police returned to the residence to break up a fight between the roommates.
• Dec. 13, 500 block of Bayview Drive, burglary. HBPD received a report of a house burglary in which an iPod and a safe containing legal documents, passports and a coin collection were taken. There were no signs of forced entry.
• Dec. 13, Anna Maria Island Bridge, criminal mischief. The Holmes Beach Police Department and Manatee County Sheriff’s Office responded to a report that someone threw an object at a vehicle and cracked the windshield.
• Dec. 14, 7300 block of Gulf Drive, trespass. HBPD cited three men for trespass after they were found in a homeowner’s hot tub without permission.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the Bradenton Beach and Holmes Beach police departments and the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office as of Dec. 17.