• No new reports.
• No new reports.
• Dec. 27, 3600 block of 15th Street West, Cortez, domestic disturbance. The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office responded to a report of a domestic disturbance at a residence. One of the persons involved was arrested for giving a false identity to law enforcement.
• Dec. 22, 4200 block of Gulf Drive, theft. The Holmes Beach Police Department took a report of a golf-cart battery charger stolen from a garage.
• Dec. 24, 500 block of 83rd Street, attempted break-in. HBPD investigated a report of a damaged screen at a residence.
• Dec. 25, 3700 block of Fifth Avenue, burglary. HBPD investigated a vehicle burglary in which someone took a package of cigarettes, bottle of perfume, three pairs of sunglasses and a bag of empty prescription bottles. The total value was estimated at $150.
• Dec. 27, 4200 block of Gulf Drive, theft. The Holmes Beach Police Department responded to a report from a resident who said empty luggage was taken from the garage below her condominium.
• Dec. 27, 6100 block of Marina Drive, dog complaint. HBPD responded to a complaint about dogs on the baseball field while ballplayers were trying to conduct batting practice. The dogs’ owners were informed that the city requires them to yield the field for baseball activities.
• Dec. 27, 3600 block of East Bay Drive, theft. HBPD took a report from a restaurant manager about a dine-and-dash incident. Four males left the restaurant without paying bills for $19.44, $25.99, $18 and $14.06. A witness reported knowing one of the suspects.
• Dec. 27, 6800 block of Palm Drive, fire. An HBPD officer saw flames at a residence and stopped. He and another officer found a resident in the back yard spraying water from a hose on a fire that he had started after pouring gasoline on several pallets.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the Bradenton Beach and Holmes Beach police departments and the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office as of Dec. 30.