• Feb. 19, 10005 Gulf Drive, lost property. The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office received a report from an Illinois man of a lost wallet containing credit cards and cash.
• Feb. 19, 200 block of Elm Avenue, petit theft. The MCSO reported the theft of a garbage can from the curb of a residence.
• Feb. 23, 100 block of Elm Avenue, medical assist. The MCSO responded to a 911 call after a roofer fell 20 feet from a structure. The man was taken to Blake Medical Center by ambulance.
• Feb. 10, 100 block of Third Street South, burglary. A resident reported his SUV was broken into and someone stole his satellite radio equipment.
• Feb. 20, 2500 block of Gulf Drive North, retail theft. The Bradenton Beach Police Department arrested a man accused of stealing an 18-pack of beer from a convenience store.
• Feb. 21, 4600 block of 124th Street, petit theft. The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a theft at A.P. Bell Fish Company, where the owners said an unidentified person took $105 from a desk drawer. A suspect first denied taking the money, then admitted the theft to his mother, who offered to return $50 to the company.
• Feb. 20, 3900 block of East Bay Drive, theft. The Holmes Beach Police Department received a report of a blue Raleigh bicycle, valued at $400, stolen from outside the Publix Super Market. The bike basket held a Fuji camera, valued at $500.
• Feb. 20, Manatee Avenue on the Anna Maria Island Bridge, traffic. HBPD assisted with controlling traffic following a two-vehicle accident on the bridge. There were no injuries.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the Bradenton Beach and Holmes Beach police departments and the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office.