• March 18, 800 block of North Shore Drive, petit theft. The renter of a vacation home reported that a pair of kayak paddles stored outside were taken. The paddles were valued at $75.
• March 18, 100 block of South Bay Boulevard, missing/found child. The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a child lost from the city pier. The girl, a vacationer from Missouri, was found within minutes.
• March 20, 400 block of Pine Avenue, domestic disturbance. Two people walking along the street — and suspected of being intoxicated — were fighting. The MCSO deputy gave both information about domestic violence. The woman called her husband for a ride.
• March 21, 100 block of Willow Avenue, theft. The MCSO took a report that a rented bike was stolen.
• No new reports.
• March 19, 12300 block of 46th Avenue West, petit theft. The MCSO investigated a report that a woman’s wallet was stolen at Star Fish Co. The value of the wallet and its contents was $85.
• March 20, 4500 block of 102nd Street, battery. Two men in an apartment got into a fight. The MCSO responded.
• March 20, 4500 block of 119th Street West, burglary. The MCSO investigated a report that someone stole two rods and reels from a vehicle parked near Cortez Bait and Seafood.
• March 19, 5200 block beach access, graffiti. The Holmes Beach Police Department responded to a complaint that someone wrote an expletive on the pavement near the access. An officer found the graffiti writer and notified him he could be arrested for vandalism, and then had the man remove the graffiti.
• March 21, station report, theft. HBPD investigated the theft of a 16-foot boat valued at about $2,000 and fishing equipment valued at about $2,000 from a trailer. The boat was painted olive-green with a camouflage cover.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the Bradenton Beach and Holmes Beach police departments and the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office.