• July 9, Willow Avenue beach access, found property. The MCSO responded to a resident’s discovery of property in a woodsy area along the beach. The MCSO confirmed that the items belonged to missing Haley’s Motel co-owner Sabine Musil-Buehler.
• July 11, 800 block of North Shore Drive, found property. The MCSO responded to a report of a live grenade found in the water on Anna Maria’s bayfront. The grenade was removed and later destroyed.
Anna Maria is policed by the MCSO.
• July 9, 100 block of Gulf Drive South, medical emergency. Authorities rushed to the aid of a 55-year-old woman who was found floating, face down, in the Gulf of Mexico. She was taken to the hospital.
• July 13, 100 block of Seventh Street South, domestic battery. The Bradenton Beach Police Department arrested a Bradenton man for domestic battery.
Bradenton Beach is policed by the BBPD.
• No new reports.
Cortez is policed by the MCSO.
• July 11, Manatee County jail, warrant. A Holmes Beach man previously arrested on a domestic violence charge by the Holmes Beach Police Department was arrested for battery on an outstanding warrant from another county.
• July 13, Manatee County jail, warrant. A 51-year-old Holmes Beach man being held in the Manatee County jail was arrested on a warrant for violating the terms of his probation and battery on a law enforcement officer.
Holmes Beach is policed by the HBPD.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the BBPD, HBPD and MCSO.