• Aug. 19, 600 block of Gladiolus Street, burglary. The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office filed a report that someone forcibly entered a home and took items valued at a total of $2,500.
• Aug. 20, 400 block of Pine Avenue, disturbance. The MCSO responded to an apartment where two people were arguing.
• Aug. 20, North Shore Drive and Jacaranda, boating accident. The MCSO responded with emergency medical services and marine rescue to a call about a boating accident. The boat had become stuck on a sandbar, but was gone before public safety personnel arrived.
• Aug. 21, 200 block of Fir Avenue, burglary, possession. The MCSO responded to a complaint from a residence, where a group of juveniles had entered through an unlocked door and begun to consume at least six cans of beer. One juvenile was arrested for both burglary and possession of a controlled substance.
Anna Maria is policed by the MCSO.
• Aug. 19, 900 block of Gulf Drive North, obscene/harassing phone calls. The Bradenton Beach Police Department took a report that a Palmetto man made a threatening call to an ex-employer.
Bradenton Beach is policed by the BBPD.
• Aug. 20, 12400 block of Harbour Landings Drive, abandoned boat. The MCSO responded to a report of a derelict sailboat that was beached on its side. The boat was filled with water.
Cortez is policed by the MCSO.
• Aug. 20, 3900 block of East Bay Drive, indecent exposure. The Holmes Beach Police Department arrested a 62-year-old man for alleged indecent exposure and driving with a revoked license. A witness said the man urinated on the floor in the Publix Super Market.
Holmes Beach is policed by the HBPD.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the BBPD, HBPD and MCSO.