• Oct. 22, 100 block of Spring Ave., petit theft. The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office took a report that someone stole a bicycle from the front porch of a residence.
• Oct. 22, 200 block of Gladiolus Street, burglary. The MCSO took a report of a burglary to a residence. There were no details of items stolen.
Anna Maria is policed by the MCSO.
• Oct. 22, 200 block of Bridge Street, fight. The Bradenton Beach Police Department and MCSO responded to a fight reported at the Historic Bridge Street Pier. The incident, involving several allegedly intoxicated people, resulted in a baby stroller tipping and a child suffering injury.
Bradenton Beach is policed by the BBPD.
• No new reports.
Cortez is policed by the MCSO.
• Oct. 17, East Bay Drive, theft. The Holmes Beach Police Department took a report that someone stole a 21-speed Trek bicycle from a driveway.
• Oct. 18, 4000 block of Gulf Drive, expired license. The HBPD stopped a Bradenton woman for failure to yield the right of way. A record’s check indicated her license was expired.
Holmes Beach is policed by the HBPD.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the BBPD, HBPD and MCSO.