• Nov. 11, 100 South Bay, theft. The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office took a report from a woman who said someone stole medication from her baby bag while she was on the Anna Maria City Pier.
Anna Maria is policed by the MCSO.
• Nov. 12, 600 block of Gulf Drive North, driving under the influence. A Bradenton Beach Police Department officer coming off-duty saw a vehicle hit a raised median. He also saw smoke coming from the vehicle, as well as a flat tire. The motorist was stopped and ticketed for DUI.
• Nov. 15, 2400 block of Avenue B, domestic disturbance. The BBPD responded to a complaint and found a father and daughter arguing about her drinking alcohol in the presence of a minor. The daughter left.
• Nov. 15, 200 block of Bay Drive North, burglary. A man said $350 in cash that he had stashed in a shaving kit was stolen by someone who climbed through a window.
Bradenton Beach is policed by the BBPD.
• Nov. 12, 10300 block of Cortez Road, vehicle burglary. The MCSO took a report that someone broke into a vehicle and removed a set of keys.
Cortez is policed by the MCSO.
• Nov. 12, 5100 block of Fifth Avenue, theft of motor vehicle tag. A motorist stopped for a traffic violation said she did not have a license plate because it was stolen.
• Nov. 14, 3100 block of Gulf Drive, driving on a suspended license. The Holmes Beach Police Department arrested a man for driving on a suspended license. The man had been stopped for a seat belt violation.
• Nov. 14, 5100 block of Gulf Drive, warrant. The HBPD arrested a man wanted on a warrant from Pasco County. The man was a passenger in a vehicle stopped for a seat belt violation.
• Nov. 16, 4200 block of Gulf Drive, warrant. An HBPD officer stopped a motorist for a seat-belt violation in the vehicle and learned that a passenger was wanted on an outstanding warrant for failure to pay child support in Kentucky.
Holmes Beach is policed by the HBPD.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the BBPD, HBPD and MCSO.