• No new reports.
Anna Maria is policed by the MCSO.
• Nov. 17, 100 block of 12th Street North, bb, warrant. The MCSO arrested a Bradenton Beach man on a warrant for alleged violation of probation on petit theft conviction.
Bradenton Beach is policed by the BBPD.
• No new reports.
Cortez is policed by the MCSO.
• Nov. 11, 3500 block of 2900 block of Avenue E, strong armed robbery. The Holmes Beach Police Department searched for a male who knocked someone down and then stole his skateboard. The board was recovered along with a purse stolen from a vehicle in the 3500 block of Sixth Avenue.
• Nov. 11, 3400 block of Gulf Drive, theft. The HBPD took a report from parents who said a daughter was given cash to reserve a room but she took the money instead.
• Nov. 12, 4000 block of Gulf Drive, lewd and lascivious. The Holmes Beach Police Department investigated a report of a 16-year-old minor having consensual sex with an 19-year-old adult.
• Nov. 12, 5300 block of Gulf Drive. The HBPD responded to a noise complaint and requested that the management of Martin Bistro close the door.
• Nov. 13, 6800 block of Marina Drive, code complaint. The HBPD responded to a complaint of commercial construction work taking place on a Sunday. The workers were sent home.
• Nov. 18, 5600 block of Guava Drive, sexual battery. The HBPD reported that a woman reported a sexual battery that occurred June 10-11, but she did not want to complete a police affidavit.
• Nov. 20, 200 block of 69th Street, domestic disturbance. The HBPD responded to a call about a husband and wife who were intoxicated and arguing. The caller was the son, who also was involved in the dispute. A police officer distributed domestic violence packets.
Holmes Beach is policed by the HBPD.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the BBPD, HBPD and MCSO.