• Dec. 13, 300 block of Tarpon Street, suspicious person. The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office responded to a complaint about a woman stumbling down the middle of Magnolia Avenue. The woman was escorted home.
Anna Maria is policed by the MCSO.
• Dec. 10, 1900 Gulf Drive, disturbance. The Bradenton Beach Police Department received a report of a disturbance in the area. Responding officers checked the area but did not find any disturbance.
Bradenton Beach is policed by the BBPD.
• Dec. 9, 10000 block of Cortez Road, battery. The MCSO arrested a 40-year-old homeless man for allegedly punching another man.
Cortez is policed by the MCSO.
• Dec. 9, 3200 block of East Bay Drive, battery. The Holmes Beach Police Department responded to Island Mail & More, where the owner reported that a customer became argumentative over a $10 transaction and then struck her in the face.
• Dec. 10, 64th Street and Marina Drive, fireworks. The HBPD received a complaint of fireworks being set off. The MCSO, covering for HBPD, responded.
• Dec. 10, 6400 block of Flotilla Drive. The HBPD received a missing person report. The person was found several hours later.
• Dec. 12, 3700 block of Fifth Avenue, robbery. The HBPD reported a robbery. The report released Dec. 15 contained redactions because of an ongoing investigation. The report listed two witnesses and a victim, who said a male in a dark hooded-sweatshirt and dark jeans robbed him of $250 in cash.
Holmes Beach is policed by the HBPD.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the Bradenton Beach Police Department, Holmes Beach Police Department and Manatee County Sheriff’s Office.