• Dec. 15, 800 block of North Shore Drive, information. A woman visiting her aunt and uncle told a deputy that she believed some prescription drugs, including Fentanyl and Hydrocodone patches, were missing.
• Dec. 16, 800 block of North Shore Drive, information. A man reported an alarm sounding in a residence. Deputies found a smoke detector going off and called the property manager to reset the alarm.
• Dec. 18, 500 block of Loquat Drive, civil dispute. A couple reported damage to their 2009 Toyota. According to the report, a scrape was observed on a side panel of the vehicle.
• Dec. 19, 100 block of Hammock Road, open door. While on patrol, deputies found a rear sliding-glass door unlocked. The property manager was called to service the property.
Anna Maria is policed by the MCSO.
• Dec. 15, 2400 block of Avenue C, felony burglary. A resident reported that sometime during the night, an unauthorized person entered an unlocked vehicle. Nothing was reported missing.
• Between Dec. 12 and Dec.18, 100 block of 13th Street South, felony theft. A man reported his boat stolen upon finding it at the Holmes Beach Kingfish Boat Ramp. Items reported stolen from the boat were a Mercury 25-hp motor with propeller valued at $3,000, a red plastic fuel tank valued at $50 and a multi-colored life jacket valued at $70.
• Dec. 18, 2200 block of Avenue A, criminal mischief. Several residents reported hearing what they thought were cats outside, but upon inspection found broken eggs on the outside walls, windows and concrete walkway. Ketchup and mustard also were discovered on the walls, windows and a nearby wooden fence.
Bradenton Beach is policed by the BBPD.
Cortez is policed by the MCSO.
Holmes Beach is policed by the HBPD.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the Bradenton Beach Police Department, Holmes Beach Police Department and Manatee County Sheriff’s Office.