• Saturdays through March 18, 9:30 a.m. to noon, Anna Maria Island Concert Chorus and Orchestra rehearsals at Roser Memorial Community Church, 512 Pine Ave., Anna Maria. Information: 941-778-7853.
• Tuesdays, noon, Rotary Club of Anna Maria Island meetings at the BeachHouse Restaurant, 200 Gulf Drive N., Bradenton Beach. Information: 941-794-8044.
• Tuesdays, 12:30 p.m., duplicate bridge games at the Episcopal Church of the Annunciation, 4408 Gulf Drive, Holmes Beach. Information: 941-778-3390.
• Tuesdays, 1 p.m. to 2 p.m., coffee and conversations for seniors at the Anna Maria Island Community Center, 407 Magnolia Ave., Anna Maria. Information: 941-778-1908.
• First Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m., Pier Regulars meet at the Rod & Reel Pier, 875 N. Shore Drive, Anna Maria.
• Second Wednesdays, 7:30 p.m., VFW Post No. 8199 meets at the volunteer fire station, 201 Second St. N., Bradenton Beach. Information: 941-778-4400.
• Wednesdays, 6 to 8 p.m., teens meet at the Anna Maria Island Community Center, 407 Magnolia Ave., Anna Maria. Information: 941-778-1908.
• Wednesdays and Saturdays, 9 a.m., players pitch horseshoes in the pits at Anna Maria City Hall, 10005 Gulf Drive, Anna Maria. Information: 941-708-6130.
• Thursdays, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., Thirsty Thursday hosted by Bridge Street Merchants on Bridge Street, Bradenton Beach.
• Fridays, Senior Adventures Group meets for outings to various locations. Information: 941-962-8835.
• Saturdays, 8:30 a.m., Kiwanis Club of Anna Maria Island meets at the Anna Maria Island Beach Cafe, Manatee Public Beach, 4000 Gulf Drive, Holmes Beach.
• Sundays, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Bridge Street Market hosted by Bridge Street Merchants, Bradenton Beach. Information: 215-906-0668.
Wednesday, Dec. 28
1 to 4 p.m. — Robinson Preserve holiday paddle and volunteer cleanup, 1704 99th St. N.W., Bradenton. Information: 941-748-4501 ext. 4616.
Thursday, Dec. 29
9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. — Robinson Preserve wagon tour, 1704 99th St. N.W., Bradenton. Information: 941-748-4501 ext. 4605. Fee applies.
• Jan. 5, Blessing of chalk, Gloria Dei Lutheran Church.
• Jan. 6, And the Winner Is Film Series: “It Happened One Night,” South Florida Museum.
• Jan. 7, Paper-making demonstration, Island Gallery West.
• Jan. 7, Crochet coral reef exhibit, Robinson Preserve.
• Jan. 9, Artists’ Guild Gallery of Anna Maria Island meeting, Episcopal Church of the Annunciation.
Save the Date:
• Jan. 13, Manatee County Fair.
• Jan. 14, Dolphin Dash, Anna Maria Elementary School.
Send calendar announcements to email@example.com. Please include the time, date and location of the event, a brief description and a contact via e-mail and phone.