Saturday, June 16
• 5-9 p.m. — Bridge Street Night Market, Bridge Street, Bradenton Beach. Information: 215-906-0668.
Sunday, June 17
• 1:40 p.m. — To Inform Families First, Tampa Bay Rays Father’s Day game fundraiser, 401 Channelside Drive, Tampa. Fee applies. Information: 941-795-1869.
• Through XXXX June, “Fishing for Life,” Mark Cohen photography exhibit, Florida Maritime Museum, 4415 119th St. W., Cortez. Information: 941-708-6120.
• Through June 25, Cecy Richardson print exhibit, Solo Gallery of the Manatee County Cultural Alliance, 926 12th St. W., Bradenton. Information: 941-746-2223.
• Tuesdays, noon, Rotary Club of Anna Maria Island meetings at the BeachHouse Restaurant, 200 Gulf Drive N., Bradenton Beach. Information: 941-794-8044.
• Wednesdays, 6-8 p.m., teens meet at the Anna Maria Island Community Center, 407 Magnolia Ave., Anna Maria. Information: 941-778-1908.
• Wednesdays and Saturdays, 9 a.m., players pitch horseshoes in the pits at Anna Maria City Hall, 10005 Gulf Drive, Anna Maria. Information: 941-708-6130.
• Thursdays, 5-7 p.m., Thirsty Thursday hosted by Bridge Street Merchants on Bridge Street, Bradenton Beach, Information: 215-906-0668.
• Fridays, Senior Adventures, low-cost field trips from Annie Silver Community Center, 103 23rd St., Bradenton Beach. Information: 941-962-8835.
• Saturdays, 8:30 a.m., Kiwanis Club of Anna Maria Island meets at the Anna Maria Island Beach Cafe, Manatee Public Beach, 4000 Gulf Drive, Holmes Beach. Information: 941-761-8834.
• June 21, Suncoast Surfrider Foundation, Summer Solstice culinary fundraiser, Harry’s Continental Kitchens, Harry’s Gourmet Deli and Take-Out, 5600 Gulf of Mexico Drive, Longboat Key. Fee applies. Information: 941-383-0777.
• June 29, Chamber of Commerce of Longboat Key, Lido Key, St. Armand’s Key, Longboat Key Invitational, Longboat Key Club Islandside Golf Tournament, 301 Gulf of Mexico Drive, Longboat Key. Fee applies. Information: 941-383-2466.
Save the Date:
• July 4, Anna Maria Island Privateers, Fourth of July Parade, Coquina Beach, Bradenton Beach, to Bayfront Park, Anna Maria, and 2012 Scholarship Award Ceremony, Anna Maria Island Beach Cafe, Manatee Public Beach, 4000 Gulf Drive, Holmes Beach. Information: 941-780-1668.
• July 5, North End Merchants Organization third annual post-July Fourth cleanup, Pine Avenue General Store, 307 Pine Ave., Anna Maria. Information: 941-778-3316 or 248-568-2160.
• Sept. 24, 13th annual Anna Maria Island Chamber of Commerce Lucky 13 Golf Outing for Scholarships, Bradenton Country Club, 4646 Ninth Ave. W., Bradenton. Fee applies. Information: 941-224-1337 or 941-284-2523.
Send calendar announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the time, date and location of the event, a brief description and a contact via e-mail and phone.