Thursday, June 21
• 10-noon — Coffee with Commissioner Jean Peelen, Paradise Cafe, 3210 E. Bay Drive, Holmes Beach. Information: 941-896-5827.
• 6-9 p.m. — Suncoast Surfrider Foundation Summer Solstice culinary fundraiser, Harry’s Continental Kitchens, Gourmet Deli and Take-Out, 5600 Gulf of Mexico Drive, Longboat Key. Fee applies. Information: 941-383-0777.
Friday, June 22
• 9 a.m. — Community Coffee Club, Olive Oil Outpost, 401 Pine Ave., Anna Maria, hosted by Edward Jones. Information: 941-779-2499.
• Through July 14, “Fishing for Life,” Mark Cohen photography exhibit, Florida Maritime Museum, 4415 119th St. W., Cortez. Information: 941-708-6120.
• Through June 25, Cecy Richardson print exhibit, Solo Gallery of the Manatee County Cultural Alliance, 926 12th St. W., Bradenton. Information: 941-746-2223.
• Tuesdays, noon, Rotary Club of Anna Maria Island meetings at the BeachHouse Restaurant, 200 Gulf Drive N., Bradenton Beach. Information: 941-794-8044.
• Wednesdays, 6-8 p.m., teens meet at the Anna Maria Island Community Center, 407 Magnolia Ave., Anna Maria. Information: 941-778-1908.
• Wednesdays and Saturdays, 9 a.m., players pitch horseshoes in the pits at Anna Maria City Hall, 10005 Gulf Drive, Anna Maria. Information: 941-708-6130.
• Thursdays, 5-7 p.m., Thirsty Thursday hosted by Bridge Street Merchants on Bridge Street, Bradenton Beach, Information: 215-906-0668.
• Fridays, Senior Adventures, low-cost field trips from Annie Silver Community Center, 103 23rd St., Bradenton Beach. Information: 941-962-8835.
• Third Fridays, 5-8 p.m., Porch Party to benefit Roser Food Pantry at stores and boutiques on Pine Avenue, Anna Maria. Information: 941-896-3132.
• Saturdays, 8:30 a.m., Kiwanis Club of Anna Maria Island meets at the Anna Maria Island Beach Cafe, Manatee Public Beach, 4000 Gulf Drive, Holmes Beach. Information: 941-761-8834.
• June 29, Chamber of Commerce of Longboat Key, Lido Key, St. Armand Key Invitational Golf Tournament, Longboat Key Club Islandside, 301 Gulf of Mexico Drive, Longboat Key. Fee applies. Information: 941-383-2466.
• July 2, Fourth annual Boom Boom on the Bay at the Mar Vista Dockside Restaurant, 760 Broadway St., Longboat Key. Information: 941-383-2391.
• July 3, 19th annual Fireworks Extravaganza, BeachHouse Restaurant, 200 Gulf Drive N., Bradenton Beach. Information: 941-779-2222.
• July 4, 26th annual Sandbar Fireworks Spectacular, Sandbar Restaurant, 100 Spring Ave., Anna Maria. Information: 941-778-8709.
• July 4, Anna Maria Island Privateers, Fourth of July Parade, Coquina Beach, Bradenton Beach, to Bayfront Park, Anna Maria, and 2012 Scholarship Award Party, Anna Maria Island Beach Cafe, Manatee Public Beach, 4000 Gulf Drive, Holmes Beach. Information: 941-780-1668.
• July 5, North End Merchants Organization third annual post-July 4 holiday cleanup, Pine Avenue General Store, 307 Pine Ave., Anna Maria. Information: 941-778-3316 or 248-568-2160.
Save the Date
• Sept. 24, 13th annual Anna Maria Island Chamber of Commerce Lucky 13 Golf Outing for Scholarships, Bradenton Country Club, 4646 Ninth Ave. W., Bradenton. Fee applies. Information: 941-224-1337 or 941-284-2523.
Send calendar announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the time, date and location of the event, a brief description and a contact via e-mail and phone.