Advertising Networks of Florida

Overheated

West Manatee Fire Rescue firefighters responded to a kitchen fire July 17 in Bradenton Beach and quickly extinguished the blaze. WMFR inspector Keith Miller said damage was minimal, and the quick response of WMFR prevented the fire from causing further damage.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CAPTCHA Image

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Join Our Mailing List


Sign up for breaking news notices and weekly news and classified reminders via your e-mail.

To advertise here, please
visit our rates page
or contact us at:
sales@islander.org
Phone: (941) 778-7978
Fax: (941) 778-9392

 Newspapers  Newspapers  Newspapers  Newspapers  Newspapers