• No new reports.
Anna Maria is policed by the MCSO.
• April 5, 500 block of Gulf Drive North, disorderly intoxication. A Bradenton man was arrested around 10:45 a.m. He was yelling obscenities and confrontational. He was taken to Manatee County jail. Bond information was not available.
Bradenton Beach is policed by the BBPD.
• April 4, 11900 block of Cortez Road, battery and drug arrest. A Bradenton man faces charges of battery and possession of not more than 20 grams of marijuana. He allegedly hit a family member. When he was searched by a deputy, a Skoal can containing marijuana was found in his back pocket. He was taken to Manatee County jail, where he was held on a $2,500 bond.
Cortez is policed by the MCSO.
• April 6, 2800 block of Gulf Drive, warrant arrest. A 20-year-old Wimauma man was arrested on an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop. HBPD conducted the stop after an officer reported he saw a passenger in the vehicle drinking a beer. The passenger also was issued a citation for underage drinking and open container.
• April 6, 100 block of Willow Ave., found property. Several items were turned over to the HBPD, including a credit card.
April 4, 5410 Marina Drive,D.Coy Ducks, violation of probation arrest. A 67-year-old Holmes Beach man was arrested for allegedly violating his probation. He was originally charged with DUI in 2013. He was taken to the Manatee County jail and held on a $2,500 bond.
• March 22, 3700 block of East Bay Drive, theft. A red Trek 3700 bicycle was stolen from the parking garage of a residence around 8 p.m.. The victim said his bicycle lock had been cut. The HBPD officer noted that the suspect had tried to cut the lock of another bicycle on the same bicycle rack but was unsuccessful.
• March 28, 2700 block of Gulf Drive, theft. An unknown suspect used a stolen credit card to rent a room Feb. 4-5. The total amount charged was $187.97.
• March 27, 5300 block of Gulf Drive, petty theft. A Schwinn bicycle was stolen from a bicycle rack sometime between 9 a.m. and noon. The victim told HBPD that it was not locked.
• March 24, 100 block of 52nd Street, theft. A beach cruiser was stolen from the backyard of a home around 7 p.m. The victim had rented the bicycle while on vacation. The bike was later located by the rental company.
• March 24, 4100 block of Sixth Avenue, battery. A 16-year-old boy was arrested around 11 p.m. after he allegedly hit a relative in the back of the head during an argument.
• March 23, 3200 block of East Bay Drive, intoxication. HBPD officers responded around midnight to a report that an intoxicated man was asking people for money in the Walgreens parking lot. The man told the officer he was homeless and needed a ride to Bradenton. The officer took him to the Salvation Army.
• March 22, 6400 block of Gulf Drive, warrant. A man was arrested on an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop around 11 a.m. He was sitting in the passenger side of the car and attempted to flee, but was located a couple blocks away and taken into custody.
Holmes Beach is policed by the HBPD.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the BBPD, HBPD and MCSO.