• May 18, 200 block of Gladiolus St., theft. A person allegedly stole a bicycle and abandoned another bike in the front yard at a residence.
Anna Maria is policed by the MCSO.
• May 19, 100 block Gulf Drive, arrest. A man was arrested after he allegedly violated a trespass warning.
• May 11, 600 block of Gulf Drive, property damage. A woman reported a brick planter in her yard had been damaged. She estimated the damage to be $4,000. BBPD officers confiscated a piece of plastic they believed to be part of a bumper from a Chevy Silverado. The incident is under investigation.
• May 8, 2400 block of Avenue C, battery arrest. A 36-year-old man was arrested after he allegedly started a fight while intoxicated with another male in the middle of an intersection. He was taken to the Manatee County jail.
Bradenton Beach is policed by the BBPD.
• May 19, 4400 block of 125th Street West, grand theft. A woman told the MSCO someone stole several items valued at $2,869 while she was out of town. The incident is under investigation.
Cortez is policed by the MCSO.
• No new reports
Holmes Beach is policed by the HBPD.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the BBPD, HBPD and MCSO.