• June 24, 500 block of South Bay Boulevard, incident investigation. Consumer Services of the Florida Department of Health forwarded Manatee County Sheriff’s Office a letter of misconduct involving violence, abuse and sexual harassment on the part of a health care provider.
Anna Maria is policed by the MCSO.
• June 22, 400 block of Gulf Drive North, incident. A 54-year-old woman was arrested for alleged repeat non-emergency calls to 911.
• June 22, 2600 block of Gulf Drive South, criminal mischief. An unknown suspect punched a hole in the gas tank of a parked vehicle. The victim observed gasoline leaking on the ground when he returned from a fishing trip.
• June 21, 1900 block of Gulf Drive, burglary. A man’s car was broken into and several items were reported stolen after an unknown suspect punched a small pinhole by the driver’s side door and manipulated the lock to gain access.
• June 18, 500 block of Gulf Drive, burglary. A 28-year-old man reported his pool-cleaning equipment stolen from his vehicle.
• June 15, 300 block of Bay Drive North, battery. A 44-year-old man was arrested and faces a domestic battery charge.
Bradenton Beach is policed by the BBPD.
• June 18, 12100 block of 45th Avenue Drive West, warrant. A 42-year-old man was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
Cortez is policed by the MCSO.
• June 26, 400 block of 72nd Street, burglary. An 18-year-old man and a juvenile were arrested in connection with two burglaries. More charges are pending further investigation.
• June 19, 3600 block of East Bay Drive, theft. A specialized red-and-black bicycle was stolen from a Sandy Point condominiums The victim later saw the bike on a trolley and took it back.
• June 19, 6300 block of Marina Drive, warrant. A 38-year-old Bradenton man was arrested on an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop.
• June 19, 6300 block of Flotilla Drive, warrant. A man was arrested on an outstanding warrant for allegedly violating his probation.
• June 14, 100 block of 47th Street, theft. A woman reported that her lawn chairs and a glass-top table were stolen from her backyard during the night.
• June 3, 500 block of 67th Street, burglary. An unknown person entered a residence through a patio door and took several items, including sunglasses, fishing equipment and a jar of coins. The incident is under investigation.
Holmes Beach is policed by the HBPD.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the BBPD, HBPD and MCSO.