• July 4, exposure. The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office arrested a 48-year-old homeless man for exposing himself to the public. The arrest took place near Bayfront Park.
• July 5, burglary. Police arrested a couple from Auburndale for burglary. According to the report, among other items, the two stole a purse at Coquina Beach and used a key found in the purse to enter and ransack a rental unit.
• July 6, battery. Police were called to a domestic disturbance/battery incident in the 2300 block of Gulf Drive, where a 49-year-old man reportedly struck a woman and a teenager. The suspect had fled the scene by the time police arrived.
• July 3, larceny. An employee of a business in the 3600 block of East Bay Drive was arrested for larceny. Police observed a video of the employee taking $100 from a customer and pocketing the money.
• July 3, theft. A boat owner in the 500 block of 67th Street reported someone siphoned 100 gallons of gas from his boat while docked at his house.
• July 4, possession. A juvenile was arrested on 75th Street for possessing alcohol and marijuana. Police observed a bottle of gin in a backpack and, upon investigation, marijuana also was found. The youth was released to the custody of a guardian.