• No new reports
Anna Maria is policed by the MCSO.
• July 23, 200 block of Bridge Street, battery. A 45-year-old homeless man allegedly stuck a man in the face. He was arrested and taken to the Manatee County jail.
• July 21, 1800 block of Gulf Drive South, Coquina Park, trespass. Two men were issued trespass warnings after they allegedly caused a disturbance at Coquina Beach in proximity of a family birthday party.
• July 20, 1800 block of Gulf Drive South, Coquina Park, trespass. A 57-year-old-man and a 41-year-old man were found in the park after closing hours with alcohol. They were asked to leave the park but refused. Both men were issued trespass warnings by a BBPD officer.
• July 17, 1200 block of Gulf Drive, theft. A boat, motor and trailer were stolen from in front of a home. The investigation is still open.
• July 16, 100 block of Fourth Street, disorderly intoxication. A 53-year-old man was arrested after he was found sitting in his car with the alarm going off in an intoxicated state. He was arrested and taken to the Manatee County jail.
• July 15, 900 Gulf Drive North, Baker Act. A 47-year-old woman was taken to a mental hospital after she was reported for causing a disturbance at Gulf Drive Cafe. She reportedly did not know where she was or where she came from.
Bradenton Beach is policed by the BBPD.
• No new reports.
Cortez is policed by the MCSO.
• July 21, 200 block of 83rd Street, battery. A 34-year-old man was involved in a domestic disturbance with his wife when his stepson intervened. Both the wife and the stepson suffered injuries. The man was arrested and taken to the Manatee County jail.
• July 16, 3800 block of Sixth Avenue, burglary. An unknown suspect allegedly stole several items of jewelry and two scuba respirators, a fishing reel and a spear gun from an unoccupied home. Holmes Beach police found the suspect had entered though a window in the garage. The investigation is open.
• July 16, 3300 block of Gulf Drive, battery. A 63-year-old woman allegedly struck a man in the face after finding he was parked in her parking spot. She was issued a notice to appear in court.
• July 15, 600 block of North Pointe Drive, theft. A 32-year-old woman had $120 stolen from her bedroom while she was away at the grocery store.
• July 15, 500 block of 67th Street, burglary. An unknown suspect broke into a rental car and stole a black backpack containing a laptop, checkbook and passport. There was no sign of forced entry according to the police report. The backpack was later found in a canal missing its contents.
• July 14, 300 block of Clark Drive, violation of probation. A juvenile received a juvenile referral for allegedly violating her probation after she missed her curfew time of 10 p.m. and failed to check in with her grandmother. An officer located her. The violation is being processed.
• July 12, 5400 block of Marina Drive, trespass. A 23-year-old Tampa man was arrested after he was reported for causing an altercation in D.Coy Ducks Tavern around 2:22 a.m. He was taken to the Manatee County jail.
Beach is policed by the HBPD.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the BBPD, HBPD and MCSO.