Sex offender registry reports in January announced two male offenders visiting Anna Maria Island.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement reported a 59-year-old male sex offender temporarily residing in the 2200 block of Gulf Drive North in Bradenton Beach. The man, with a permanent Orlando address, was convicted in Manatee County in June 2011 for possessing photographs depicting sexual conduct by a child, according to the registry.
The FDLE also reported a 31-year-old offender from Olmsted Township, Ohio, registering a temporary address in the 400 block of South Bay Boulevard. The registry report stated the man was convicted in Wayne, Ohio, of the sex offense of importuning in August 2008.
Sex offenders must register permanent, temporary addresses and, if transient, their whereabouts for life unless otherwise ordered by the court.
The FDLE also reports other sex offenders in the area on Jan. 11:
- A 56-year-old male offender in the 4200 block of the 129th Street West in Cortez.
- A 57-year-old male transient male sex offender in the Anna Maria area.
- A 53-year-old male offender in the 100 block of Crescent Avenue in Anna Maria.
- A 53-year-old male offender in the 400 block of Bridge Street in Bradenton Beach.
- A 59-year-old male offender in the 100 block of Ninth Street North in Bradenton Beach.