Wednesday, March 22
5:30 to 7:30 p.m. - Longboat-Lido-St. Armand Keys Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours at The Vollmer Financial Group, 444 Gulf of Mexico Drive, Longboat Key. Information: 383-2466. Fee applies.
Thursday, March 23
10 a.m. - Heritage Days walking tour of Fogartyville departs from Lewis Park, 3100 block of First Avenue West, Bradenton. Information: 749-7165.
5 to 9 p.m. - "Crisis in Santa’s Workshop" at the Longboat-Lido-St. Armand Keys Chamber of Commerce, 6950 Gulf of Mexico Drive, Longboat Key. Information: 383-2466. Fee applies.
7 p.m. - Bingo at Annie Silver Community Center, 23rd Street and Avenue C, Bradenton Beach. Information: 778-1915.
8 p.m. - Neil Simon’s "Chapter Two" opens at the Island Players, Pine Avenue and Gulf Drive, Anna Maria. Information:
Friday, March 24
9 a.m. - Nature walks at Desoto National Memorial, on the north end of 75th Street northwest, Bradenton. Information: 722-4524.
11:30 a.m. - Anna Maria Island Chamber of Commerce presents "Flip Flop Fare" fashion show at the Bradenton Country Club, 4646 Ninth Ave. W., Bradenton. Information: 778-1541. Fee applies.
6 to 9 p.m. - Smooth Jazz with the Mike Macarthur group at St. Armands Circle, Sarasota. Information: 388-1554.
6 to 10 p.m. - Bradenton Gecko Gala at South Florida Museum, 201 10th St. W., Bradenton. Information: 747-0823. Fee applies.
Saturday, March 25
8 to 11 a.m. - Pancake breakfast at Roser Memorial Community Church, 512 Pine Ave., Anna Maria. Information: 778-0414. Fee applies.
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. - Boat Smart class at the Anna Maria Island Power Squadron, 1200 71st St. N.W., Bradenton. Information: 714-0449. Fee applies.
8:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - Safe boating "The ABC course" at the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary, G.T. Bray Park, 5801 33rd Ave. W., Bradenton. Information: 795-6189. Fee applies.
8:30 a.m. - Kiwanis Club meeting with guest Tom Vaught at Cafe on the Beach, Manatee Public Beach, 4700 Gulf Drive, Holmes Beach.
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Rummage sale at St. Bernard Catholic Church, 248 S. Harbor Drive, Holmes Beach. Information: 778-2508.
Sunday, March 26
8 to 11:30 a.m. - Pancake breakfast at St. Bernard Catholic Church, 248 S. Harbor Drive, Holmes Beach. Information: 778-4769. Fee applies.
2 p.m. - Anna Maria Island Community Chorus and Orchestra "Mozart Celebration" concert at Island Baptist Church, 8605 Gulf Drive, Anna Maria.
Tuesday, March 28
9:30 to 10:30 a.m. - Questions about Medicare Part-D enrollment answered by Michael Vejins at the Anna Maria Island Chamber of Commerce, 5313 Gulf Drive, Holmes Beach. Information: 778-1541.
Noon - Rotary Club of Anna Maria Island lunch meeting at the BeachHouse Restaurant, 200 Gulf Drive N., Bradenton Beach. Information: 713-0042.
4 to 6 p.m. - Inquiring Minds presents "The God of Jews, the God of Christians, the God of Islam - How Many Gods?" with Dr. Raymond Huntley at the Episcopal Church of the Annunciation, 4408 Gulf Drive, Holmes Beach. Information: 778-4579.
Wednesday, March 29
8 to 10 a.m. - "Good Morning Longboat Key" program and blood drive at the Longboat-Lido-St. Armand Keys Chamber of Commerce office, 6980 Gulf of Mexico Drive, Longboat Key. Information: 383-2466.
- "Many Faces, One Story" Manatee Heritage Days exhibition at Family Heritage House Museum, Manatee Community College, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, through March 30. Information: 752-5319.
- Watercolors by "Lolly" Loretta Owens at the Island Branch Library, 5701 Marina Drive, Holmes Beach, through March 31.
- Russian artists of the Surikov Institute exhibit at Wallace Fine Art, 5350 Gulf of Mexico Drive, Longboat Key, through March 31. Information: 387-0746.
- "Shalom de Cuba: Lives of Cuban Jews" photo exhibit by Beth Reynolds at Manatee Community College fine art gallery, 5840 26th St. W., Bradenton, through April 6. Information: 752-5225.
- "Chapter Two" at the Island Players, Pine Avenue and Gulf Drive, Anna Maria, through April 9. Information: 778-5755. Fee applies.
- Heritage Days walking tour of downtown Bradenton March 30.
- Florida West Coast Symphony at Neel Performing Arts Center March 31.
- Boat expo at the Sarasota-Bradenton International Convention Center March 31.
- The Living Stations of the Cross at St. Bernard Catholic Church March 31.
- Florida Gulf Coast Maritime Museum and Traditional Small Crafts Association water craft festival in Cortez March 31-April 2.
- Island Garden Tour April 1.
- Historic Belle Haven art show April 1.
- Village of the Arts Garden Walk April 1.
- Guitarist Rex Willis at Bishop Planetarium, Bradenton April 2.
- National Library Week April 2-8.
Save the Date:
- Island Baptist Church Block Party April 8.
- Cortez Picnic April 8.
- Healthy Kids Day at the Manatee YMCA April 8.
- Earth Week at Mote Marine April 17-23.
- Kindergarten roundup at Anna Maria Elementary School April 19