Wednesday, Sept. 20
9 to 10 a.m. - Anusara Yoga with Van Tuyet Bourgois, an Anna Maria Island Community Center event being held at St. Bernard Catholic Church, 248 S. Harbor Drive, Holmes Beach. Information: 778-1908. Fee applies.
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Longboat-Lido-St. Armands Keys Chamber of Commerce "Nooner" at the Sun House Restaurant, 101 Bridge St., Bradenton Beach. Information: 383-2466. Fee applies.
1 to 3 p.m. - Sit 'n' Knit with Barbara Hines, an Anna Maria Island Community Center event being held at St. Bernard Catholic Church, 248 S. Harbor Drive, Holmes Beach. Information: 778-1908. Fee applies.
6 to 9 p.m. - "Parents Night Out" babysitting and activity night for kids potty-trained through fifth-grade at Island Baptist Church, 8605 Gulf Drive, Anna Maria. Information: 778-2929.
Thursday, Sept. 21
8:30 to 11:30 a.m. - "Focusing on the Target Customer" small business success workshop at the Longboat-Lido-St. Armands Keys Chamber of Commerce, 6960 Gulf of Mexico Drive, Longboat Key. Information: 383-8217. Fee applies.
Saturday, Sept. 23
8:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - America's Boating Course at the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary, G.T. Bray Park, 5801 33rd Ave. W., Bradenton. Information: 795-6189. Fee applies.
8:30 a.m. - Kiwanis Club meeting at Cafe on the Beach, Manatee Public Beach, 4700 Gulf Drive, Holmes Beach.
Sunday, Sept. 24
6:30 p.m. - "I'm Gonna Sing" gospel concert at Island Baptist Church, 8605 Gulf Drive, Anna Maria.
Tuesday, Sept. 26
Noon - Anna Maria Island Rotary Club meeting with guest Jack Raurke from Toys for Tots at the BeachHouse Restaurant, 200 Gulf Drive N., Bradenton Beach. Information: 350-4326.
7:30 p.m. - Magic of Manatee Chapter of Sweet Adelines new member rehearsal at Bradenton Christian School, 3304 43rd St. W., Bradenton. Information: 746-4203.
- Florida Watercolor Society exhibition at ArtCenter Sarasota, 707 N. Tamiami Trail, through Oct. 14. Information: 365-2032.
- "Internal Marketing" workshop at the Longboat-Lido-St. Armands Keys Chamber of Commerce Sept. 28.
- "Karaoke for the Cure" fundraiser at Pelican Pete's Sept. 30.
- "Jam for 14" Perico fire victims benefit concert Oct. 1.
- Internet class at the Island Branch Library Oct. 2.
- Gulf Coast Writers Group at the Island Branch Library Oct. 2.
Save the Date:
- Food for Life cooking class Oct. 6.
- Florida Coastal Cleanup Oct. 7.
- Bayfest on Pine Avenue Oct. 21.
- Fall Festival at AME Oct. 28.
- Taste of Manatee Nov. 4-5.
- Suncoast Winefest Nov. 11.
- Bridge Street Festival Nov. 11.
- Sandblast Nov. 18.
- Anna Maria Island Community Orchestra and Choir presents "Celebration of Autumn" Nov. 19.