• Sept. 2, 700 block of North Shore, trespass. The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office issued a trespass warning after receiving a complaint about five juveniles loitering on a private deck at a rental home.
• Sept. 3, 400 block of Pine Avenue, battery. The MCSO responded to a residence where a disturbance was taking place involving at least three people. One was arrested for pushing another.
• Sept. 4, 300 block of North Bay Boulevard, domestic disturbance. The MCSO responded to a report of an argument between a man and a woman. Both said the incident did not get physical.
• Sept. 4, 200 block of Willow Avenue, theft. The MCSO took a report that someone stole fishing rods and reels from a boat at a dock. Total value was $100.
• Sept. 6, 500 block of Kumquat Drive, theft. The MCSO reported the theft of a kayak left in a back yard by a canal.
Anna Maria is policed by the MCSO.
• Sept. 3, 2000 block of Gulf Drive South, disorderly conduct. A Bradenton Beach Police Department officer arrested three men for fighting in the parking lot at Coquina Beach.
Bradenton Beach is policed by the BBPD.
• Sept. 6, 4500 block of Osprey Harbour Loop, domestic disturbance. The MCSO responded to a complaint of a domestic disturbance involving a man and a woman. Neither wanted to pursue charges.
Cortez is policed by the MCSO.
• Sept. 3, 5300 block of Gulf Drive, warrant. A 28-year-old Bradenton man was arrested on an out-of-county warrant.
• Sept. 5, 5100 block of Gulf Drive, driving without a license. The Holmes Beach Police Department stopped a 44-year-old motorist for passing another vehicle on the right side. The woman was arrested for driving without a license, a misdemeanor.
• Sept. 6, 300 block of 61st Street, domestic battery. The HBPD arrested a 37-year-old man for pushing his girlfriend and then littering their front yard with garbage.
• Sept. 6, 4000 block of Gulf Drive, weapons. The MCSO and HBPD recovered a rifle and a handgun from the floor of a truck parked at the Manatee Public Beach.
• Sept. 8, 3200 block of Sixth Avenue, vehicle burglary. The HBPD reported the theft of prescription pills from an unlocked van parked in a driveway.
Holmes Beach is policed by the HBPD.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the BBPD, HBPD and MCSO.