The Pittsburgh Pirates will begin selling season tickets Monday, Nov. 11, for the team’s 2020 Grapefruit League games.
Past season ticketholders began reserve their seats Oct. 28.
Season tickets will cost $437-$245 and six-game weekend packages will sell for $174-$108.
Single-game tickets will go on sale in January, with early-bird pricing at $34-$23 and game day pricing at $29-$18.
The Pirates will play 33 games, including 16 at home at LECOM Park, the homefield for the Pirates at 1611 Ninth St. W., Bradenton.
Opening day will be Saturday, Feb. 22, when the team will host the Minnesota Twins at LECOM Park.
The Pirates will follow that up with a pair of games Feb. 23 — a home game against the Detroit Tigers and a road game against the Philadelphia Phillies in Clearwater.
Additional highlights of the schedule at LECOM Park include:
• Feb. 25-26: The Pirates will host the Phillies and Boston Red Sox on consecutive days, which will be the only time the Pirates will host the Red Sox in Bradenton in 2020.
• March 7: The Pirates will take on the New York Yankees, in the Yankees’ only visit to Bradenton in 2020.
• March 9-12: The Toronto Blue Jays will travel to Bradenton to play the Pirates twice in four days.
• March 13: A night game against the Minnesota Twins.
• March 17: In a St. Patrick’s Day matchup, the Pirates will take on the Phillies.
• March 23: The Pirates will close out the home portion of the Grapefruit League season against the Tigers.
The final game of the Pirates’ Grapefruit League season will come against the Tigers in Lakeland March 24.
For more information, call the box office at 941-747-3031.