• June 27, 100 block of Magnolia Avenue, missing child. The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office responded to a report of a missing child, who was found in the 6000 block of Marina Drive in Holmes Beach.
• June 27, 200 block of Gladiolus Street, suspicious circumstance. The MCSO responded to a property owner who noticed a white truck outside his property and a man walking from underneath his home.
Anna Maria is policed by the MCSO.
• June 24, 100 block of Seventh Street South, domestic disturbance. The Bradenton Beach Police Department responded twice to disturbances at a residence. A man and a woman first were found in a verbal argument. On the second visit, the man and woman allegedly had physically fought. Both were arrested for domestic battery.
• June 27, Coquina Bayside, marine fatality. Local law enforcement was on standby to assist the U.S. Coast Guard, Florida Fish and Wildlife and Manatee County Emergency Medical Services in a parasailing accident that occurred about 1.5 miles off Longboat Key. A 31-year-old man died.
• June 29, 200 block of Bridge Street, disorderly conduct. BBPD arrested a 26-year-old Sarasota man for disorderly conduct. An officer was called to the Historic Bridge Street Pier, where a man was allegedly intoxicated and attempting to instigate fights. The report indicated that the man also invited the officer to fight.
Bradenton Beach is policed by the BBPD.
• No new reports.
Cortez is policed by the MCSO.
• June 24, 100 block of 81st Street, driving without a license. The Holmes Beach Police Department arrested a man for allegedly driving without a valid driver’s license. The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office assisted.
• June 24, 3900 East Bay Drive, counterfeit bill. The HBPD investigated a report that a customer at the Publix Super Market passed a counterfeit $50 bill, which was inadvertently passed to a customer as change.
• June 28, 100 block of 30th Street, burglary. The HBPD took a report from a man who said someone the night before broke into his van and took $1, a portable DVD player and DVDs.
• June 28, 100 block of 30th Street, burglary. The HBPD took a report that two cars outside a residence were broken into and someone took about $20 in change, an iPod, a beach bag and headphones.
Holmes Beach is policed by the HBPD.
Streetlife is based on incident reports and narratives from the BBPD, HBPD and MCSO.